Our Mission Statement
We grow together in God's love as we pray, learn and play
Dyn ni'n tyfu gyda'n gilydd mewn cariad Duw wrth i ni weddio, dysgu a chwarae
Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our Vision statement
We are inspired by the Spirit of Christ, and strive to build on our strengths and seek ways in which we can enrich every child’s experiences and achievements through our positive and caring ethos, rooted in Gospel Values.
We endeavour to provide the best and most memorable learning experiences to help the children we serve achieve their potential and aspire to ever greater heights:
- to give them skills to build on and expand their knowledge and understanding to become ethical citizens of a rapidly changing world;
- to prepare them for life in Wales, Britain and the global society beyond:
- to inspire a lifelong love of learning;
- to foster in them imagination, independence, confidence and resilience to deal with life in a positive, healthy and productive way
- to help them grow and learn together in their love of God.
All staff will consistently and energetically use the most effective methods for teaching basic skills. High quality training, from leading experts in literacy and numeracy teaching, will equip them to do so. Underpinning this will be:
- outstanding day-to-day assessment and marking of children’s work
- first-rate systems for tracking, identifying and celebrating children’s progress
- an exciting, relevant and inspiring curriculum
- excellent support for the needs of each child