Confirmation of the arrangements for school meals during this current lockdown period has been received from the Local Authority.
FSM Provision – each child eligible for FSM will receive a supermarket voucher via the post. Over the past two weeks, as you know, families have received a weekly voucher, from next week these will be fortnightly.
To apply for Free School Meals
parents may either email Freeschoolmeals@cardiff.gov.uk or go to the Council Website to find the application form
Primary and secondary school pupils will get free school meals if their family receives:
· Income Support,
· Income Related Employment Support Allowance,
· Income Based Jobs Seeker’s Allowance,
· Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit, or
· Child Tax Credit with an income less than £16,190
· Universal Credit if the net household earnings is less than £7400.
please also see dropdown menu 'Parents' and click on Free School Meals