Following today's positive cases in Year 2 and Year 4, we would like to clarify two points:
- It is only Year 2 and Year 4 pupils who are required to self-isolate and they must follow the Public Health Wales instructions contained in a letter parents of affected children will be receiving by email today. If they have a sibling in another year group, that sibling should still attend school.
- The isolation period for Year 2 and Year 4 pupils includes Tuesday 3rd November 2020. Pupils are free to resume normal activities on Wednesday 4th November 2020. We hope that this now clarifies the situation. Please do not hesitate to ring the school if you have any further queries.
- If your child develops any of the symptoms even if mild: PLEASE KEEP THEM HOME FROM SCHOOL
- If your child is awaiting a test, even if they have no symptoms: IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU KEEP YOUR CHILD HOME FROM SCHOOL UNTIL THE TEST PROVES NEGATIVE
- Please ensure that if you have siblings to collect: YOU DO NOT BRING YOUR ISOLATING CHILD WITH YOU
Thank you for your continued support as we work together at a critical time in this COVID pandemic,
Say safe and take care,