Dear Year Six and Parent(s) / Guardians,
I have sent messages to each of you on Teams chat regarding the following:
- If you have completed the home learning assignments or learning tasks set for this academic term, Mrs Houston has completed the individual feedback on the work you have produced. which were assigned by her.
- I have sent each of you three messages on chat about the Virtues, My Targets and your use of Mathletics and Bug Club to remind you of expectations with regard to using these learning platforms.
- You have daily learning tasks from Wednesday 16th to the 18th of December as well as work to undertake during the latter half of the Christmas holidays - all used your word processing skills to record this information on your individual accounts and I was very impressed with how successfully you completed this task.
- Remember home learning files need to be returned on the first day of the new term which are intended to prepare you for the Welsh Assembly Government tests in May (if they take place) but if they do not take place they are still crucial for preparing you for your transition to your next secondary school.
- If you need assistance Mrs Houston is available between 9.00am and 3.30pm on the three days that you are not in school as a consequence of the Welsh Assembly Government's decision to close schools' early in light of the current epidemic.