BASEBALL TOURNAMENT TOMORROW IS CANCELLED
Looking at the weather forecast the chance of rain in the morning is around 40%. This means the field will be wet. Therefore, Holy Family PS have taken the decision to postpone the tournament because the children are not allowed to play if the ball is wet - this is the rule for adults as well.
The tournament has been rescheduled to Friday 1st July