FAMILY COMPETITION- DESIGN A RIGHTS RESPECTING MASCOT FOR OUR SCHOOL!!
Competition! Design our St Joseph’s Rights Respecting Mascot!
The winning family’s mascot will be revealed at the Right’s Respecting Showcase on Wednesday 17th May! Your design can be digital and printed or hand written. All entries must be in by Monday May 8th – POB LWC!
This about the different parts of your mascot and how they represent our school ethos as well as the following rights:
- the right to nutritious food.
- the right to share ideas.
- the right to clean water- e.g. the body could be in the shape of a water droplet.
- the right to an education.
- the right to be listened to.
- the right to shelter- e.g the mascot could be wearing a hat in the shape of a house.
- the right to clothes.
- the right to good healthcare