Home Learning Rules
Please follow the following rules when engaging in online learning:
• I will ask an adult if I want to use the computer or iPad.
• I will only use activities that an adult has told or allowed me to use.
• I will take care of the computer and other equipment while I am using it.
• I will ask for help from an adult if I am not sure what to do or if I think I have done something wrong.
• I will tell an adult if I see something that upsets me on the screen.
• I know that if I break the rules or act irresponsibly when using home learning resources, that I might not be allowed to use a computer or iPad and that my account might be temporarily disabled.
Microsoft Teams Communication Rules
Expectations for children in Foundation Phase
For children in Foundation Phase, please continue to complete the projects sent home before school closed. All work should be written inside the home learning book, as evidence of the work completed. Please also include any fun experiences you have had, photos of you playing/baking/gardening – spending time with your family.
Please continue to read every day on Bug Club and continue maths learning on Mathletics so your teachers can continue to monitor your progress.