If your child receives free school meals, you will be receiving a further letter with instructions on how to download a further voucher. There is a phone number on the letter to call if you need help.
To apply for Free School Meals
parents may either email Freeschoolmeals@cardiff.gov.uk or go to the Council Website to find the application form
Primary and secondary school pupils will get free school meals if their family receives:
· Income Support,
· Income Related Employment Support Allowance,
· Income Based Jobs Seeker’s Allowance,
· Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit, or
· Child Tax Credit with an income less than £16,190
· Universal Credit if the net household earnings is less than £7400.
We hope you are staying safe, well and at home. Please only go out to buy food. If you need help from school, we will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org