Tasks completed so far this year:
- Appointed our committee members.
- Designed our Eco display.
- Put the display up.
- Created a PowerPoint about COP26.
- Meeting with our Active Travel Officer to discuss priorities.
- Chose main priorities.
- Children have drawn a map of the school to show where our bike shelter is to make parents aware of secure storage facilities.
- Entered the WOW Travel Tracker.
- Entered the 'WOW Design a Badge' competition.
Welcome to the Eco Committee!
Our members are Daisi, Shaun, Julia and Sandra and they represent the whole school.
The purpose of our section of the Senedd is to care for not only our school's local environment, but to tackle global issues.
Ask one of our members or look at our board to get more information.