Action Plan 2022 - 2023:
- Vote for members of the Eco Committee - October 2022
- Create timetable and select monitors - November 2022
- Monitors to check lights and projectors are turned off at break and lunch.
- Litter picking monitors in zones – KS2 yard, Forest School, Hall - November to July
- Posters go around the school - turning lights off, turn taps are off, pick litter up etc - December 2022
- Update Eco display in the hall - December 2022
- Organise -'Be Bright, Be Seen' day - December 2022
- Check meter readings - monthly stating in November 2022
- WOW Travel Tracker - January - July
Action Plan 2021-2022:
- Appointed our committee members.
- Designed our Eco display.
- Put the display up.
- Created a PowerPoint about COP26.
- Meeting with our Active Travel Officer to discuss priorities.
- Chose main priorities.
- Children have drawn a map of the school to show where our bike shelter is to make parents aware of secure storage facilities.
- Entered the WOW Travel Tracker.
- Entered the 'WOW Design a Badge' competition.
Welcome to the Eco Committee!
Our members are Daisi, Shaun, Julia and Sandra and they represent the whole school.
The purpose of our section of the Senedd is to care for not only our school's local environment, but to tackle global issues.
Ask one of our members or look at our board to get more information.